Saturday, November 15, 2008

7 Random Facts

I got tagged by Savannah, so I'm partially obliging by posting 7 random and/or weird facts about me but I'm not going to continue the fun because I'm a known chain-breaker (and I like it). If someone wants to do it as well though, feel free.

1. I can make my neck pop on command at least once or twice a day.
2. I once read almost the entire Microsoft Word manual....for fun.
3. I'm a night person and can stay up all night pretty much on command regardless of how tired I was that day.
4. I always wipe a phone off after talking on it.
5. I love to watch the credits after movies, especially in theaters, but nobody really obliges me unless they know there's a clip at the end.
6. I once listened to One by Metallica (the S&M version) for an entire month straight. I had the song on repeat and listened to nothing else. I was trying to get sick of the song and instead it turned into one of my favorite songs and now the beat is permanently stuck in my mind. I'll find myself humming or tapping the song even when I'm thinking about something entirely different.
7. I can say my ABC's backwards.

1 comment:

CookFamily said...

Thanks for playing. It was nice of you to contribute. Now Savannah can learn all about her germaphobic uncle.